Tuesday Tours @ 2:00
The Summit offers tours every Tuesday at 2:00pm. We welcome you to drop by and come see all that we have to offer. A Summit team member will be available to discuss your needs and the various living options available.
We look forward to seeing you! For more information, contact us at 585-442-9909 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Jewish Senior Life™ Person-Centered Care is an approach to care that respects and values the uniqueness of the individual.
It’s about individuals living the lives they want to live in the best way they can. We do this by creating an environment that promotes choice, empathy and compassion, personal worth, and empowering our elders.
To learn more about Person-Centered Care at Jewish Senior Life, contact Sue Price, PCC Manager, at 585-784-6492 or send an e-mail.
At Jewish Senior Life™ we offer a full complement of senior services—from a continuing care retirement community, including independent senior living, assisted living and long-term care, to community-based services that enable people to remain in their own homes.
Guided by our values of honoring family and helping seniors age well in the place of their choice, we are well known for our dedication to improving the health, well-being, and quality of life of our elders—both on our campus and out in the community. We strive to provide the services you need, when, how and where you need them.
Our senior living continuum includes:
- Independent senior living at The Summit at Brighton
- Enhanced assisted living at Wolk Manor
- Assisted living memory care at The Lodge at Wolk Manor
- Long-term care, transitional care and memory care at the Jewish Home of Rochester
Community-based programs that enable seniors to remain at home, with life enriching services:
- Adult Day Health Care—a medical model adult day program
- At Home Handyman Services— handyman, home repair and maintenance, lawn care
- Companion Services—home help with transportation, cooking, laundry, errands and more
- Geriatric Care Management—certified geriatric case managers to assist you in finding the right environment or services for your loved one
- Memory Support—Marian’s House daytime memory retreat and respite
- Outpatient Rehabilitation—physical, occupational, massage and speech therapy on an outpatient basis
- Physician House Calls—primary care in the comfort of your own home
Jewish Senior Life is the first organization in Rochester certified to offer Music & Memory℠ Program
Music & Memory℠ brings personalized music into the lives of the elderly through digital music technology, vastly improving quality of life. With personalized playlists, residents can have some of their most powerful nostalgic moments back in their lives.
To find out more or how you can help, contact Susan Price, PCC Manager at 585-784-6492.