Tuesday Tours @ 2:00
The Summit offers tours every Tuesday at 2:00pm. We welcome you to drop by and come see all that we have to offer. A Summit team member will be available to discuss your needs and the various living options available.
We look forward to seeing you! For more information, contact us at 585-442-9909 or email us at email@example.com.
At Jewish Senior Life™ we offer a full complement of senior services—from a continuing care retirement community, including independent senior living, assisted living and long-term care, to community-based services that enable people to remain in their own homes.
Guided by our values of honoring family and helping seniors age well in the place of their choice, we are well known for our dedication to improving the health, well-being, and quality of life of our elders—both on our campus and out in the community. We strive to provide the services you need, when, how and where you need them.
Our senior living continuum includes:
- Independent senior living at The Summit at Brighton
- Enhanced assisted living at Wolk Manor
- Assisted living memory care at The Lodge at Wolk Manor
- Long-term care, transitional care and memory care at the Jewish Home of Rochester
Community-based programs that enable seniors to remain at home, with life enriching services:
- Adult Day Health Care—a medical model adult day program
- At Home Handyman Services— handyman, home repair and maintenance, lawn care
- Companion Services—home help with transportation, cooking, laundry, errands and more
- Geriatric Care Management—certified geriatric case managers to assist you in finding the right environment or services for your loved one
- Memory Support—Marian’s House daytime memory retreat and respite
- Outpatient Rehabilitation—physical, occupational, massage and speech therapy on an outpatient basis
- Physician House Calls—primary care in the comfort of your own home
Marian's House Wins Prestigious Award
Marian’s House offers a specialized day retreat and overnight respite for those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of memory impairment. Its open, contemporary design provides a warm, home-like environment for guests to enjoy group and individual activities.
We’re proud to announce that Marian’s House has received the 2013 AIA Design for Aging Merit Award. This prestigious honor showcases buildings and communities that improve quality of life for older adults while exhibiting innovation in their design and execution.