Living Well Companion Care offers personalized, affordable 24/7 care. Services include meal planning and preparation, medication reminders, housekeeping, and other non-medical assistance.
Call (585) 248-5021 for more information.
At Jewish Senior Life™ Person-Centered Care is an approach to care that respects and values the uniqueness of the individual.
It’s about individuals living the lives they want to live in the best way they can. We do this by creating an environment that promotes choice, empathy and compassion, personal worth, and empowering our elders.
To learn more about Person-Centered Care at Jewish Senior Life, contact Sue Price, PCC Manager, at 585-784-6492 or send an e-mail.
At Jewish Senior Life™ we offer a full complement of senior services—from a continuing care retirement community, including independent senior living, assisted living and long-term care, to community-based services that enable people to remain in their own homes.
Guided by our values of honoring family and helping seniors age well in the place of their choice, we are well known for our dedication to improving the health, well-being, and quality of life of our elders—both on our campus and out in the community. We strive to provide the services you need, when, how and where you need them.
Our senior living continuum includes:
- Independent senior living at The Summit at Brighton
- Enhanced assisted living at Wolk Manor
- Assisted living memory care at The Lodge at Wolk Manor
- Long-term care, transitional care and memory care at the Jewish Home of Rochester
Community-based programs that enable seniors to remain at home, with life enriching services:
- Adult Day Health Care—a medical model adult day program
- At Home Handyman Services— handyman, home repair and maintenance, lawn care
- Companion Services—home help with transportation, cooking, laundry, errands and more
- Memory Support—Marian’s House daytime memory retreat and respite
- Outpatient Rehabilitation—physical, occupational, massage and speech therapy on an outpatient basis
- Physician House Calls—primary care in the comfort of your own home
In need of short-term care after a hospital stay? We're internationally recognized for our high quality rehab program!
Our Transitional Care / Short-Term Rehab program at Jewish Senior Life helps you resume control over daily living activities, and return home as quickly, safely, and comfortably as possible. Internationally recognized for high quality and customer satisfaction (CARF, 2015), we’re unique in that we offer you a full-time, in-house medical staff, a full time Physiatrist (trained in rehabilitation), and therapy sessions 7 days a week. Call 585-784-6397!
“The care was wonderful, expert, caring and efficient. The food was tasty, delicious and plentiful. I recommend the place wholeheartedly. Whomever is there to recuperate will do very well and be well taken care of.” – Dr. Alan M.
Celebrating Centenarians at Jewish Senior Life!
We recently celebrated our Summit at Brighton and Wolk Manor residents who are 100 years of age or older. Read the article featured in the Brighton-Pittsford Post.