Meet Jean Phillips.
Learn how Transitional Care at the Jewish Home helped her restore her fearlessness.
Our Campus - Skilled Nursing
The Jewish Home of Rochester provides comprehensive services in an environment of warmth and dignity to adults in need of long-term care, including:
- Nursing — Experienced, compassionate, highly skilled registered nurses (RNs), licensed practical nurses (LPNs), and certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide around the clock care every day of the week.
- Medical — Comprehensive medical services tailored to seniors, including our full-time, on-site medical team who specialize in geriatric medicine. We also have physicians who specialize in opthalmology, podiatry, dentistry, radiology, psychiatry and pharmacology.
- Recreation Therapy — We encompass the social, educational, recreational and spiritual needs of residents though a wide array of activities and programs that bring variety and stimulation to each day.
- Social Work — Professional social workers provide counseling, emotional support, crisis intervention and guidance through both individual consultation and family conferences.
Long-term care at the Jewish Home includes:
- Skilled nursing care – 24-hours/day
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Restaurant-style dining for all meals
- Medication management
- Laundry service
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy (including swallowing therapy)
- Massage Therapy
- Alternative Therapy, including Tai Chi and Yoga
- Therapeutic Recreation, including Pet Therapy
- Senior Fit and other exercise programs
- Chaplain services
- Hospice care
- Veterans may be eligible for financial assistance with care. Click here to learn more.
Our admissions staff is here to help you with information, guidance and compassion. For more information, email or call (585) 784-6395.
Click here to fill out our Long-Term Care Admissions Application.
In need of short-term care after a hospital stay? We're internationally recognized for our high quality rehab program!
Our Transitional Care / Short-Term Rehab program at Jewish Senior Life helps you resume control over daily living activities, and return home as quickly, safely, and comfortably as possible. Internationally recognized for high quality and customer satisfaction (CARF, 2015), we’re unique in that we offer you a full-time, in-house medical staff, a full time Physiatrist (trained in rehabilitation), and therapy sessions 7 days a week. Call 585-784-6397!
“The care was wonderful, expert, caring and efficient. The food was tasty, delicious and plentiful. I recommend the place wholeheartedly. Whomever is there to recuperate will do very well and be well taken care of.” – Dr. Alan M.
myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Hear from Jean Phillips and how Transitional Care at the Jewish Home helped her restore her fearlessness. Click here.