Meet Jean Phillips.
Learn how Transitional Care at the Jewish Home helped her restore her fearlessness.
Programs & Services
At Jewish Senior Life, we want to show our appreciation to those closest to us, so we are excited to launch our new Family among Families preferred customer program. This new loyalty program is free and doesn’t require saving points to earn benefits – it provides benefits to members immediately. Here are just some of the benefits you will receive as a member of Family among Families:
- VIP welcome in all levels of care
- Invitations to musical performances, special events and seminars
- Health and wellness programs and classes
- Special offers for discounted group trips
- 10% discount at Leo’s Deli and the Jewish Home Gift Shop
- 10% discount on select At Home Services
- 10% discount on massage services at our Outpatient Rehab Center
- 10% discount and use of guest rooms at The Summit at Brighton
- Specials at The Summit at Brighton Cafe
- Quarterly e-newsletter announcing events and monthly specials
- Club Liaison for personalized service
There is no limit to how many benefits you receive.
For more information contact our Club Liaison, Becky Johnson at email or (585) 784-6367.
To join the club and obtain your membership card, please fill out the form below:
In need of short-term care after a hospital stay? We're internationally recognized for our high quality rehab program!
Our Transitional Care / Short-Term Rehab program at Jewish Senior Life helps you resume control over daily living activities, and return home as quickly, safely, and comfortably as possible. Internationally recognized for high quality and customer satisfaction (CARF, 2015), we’re unique in that we offer you a full-time, in-house medical staff, a full time Physiatrist (trained in rehabilitation), and therapy sessions 7 days a week. Call 585-784-6397!
“The care was wonderful, expert, caring and efficient. The food was tasty, delicious and plentiful. I recommend the place wholeheartedly. Whomever is there to recuperate will do very well and be well taken care of.” – Dr. Alan M.
myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Hear from Jean Phillips and how Transitional Care at the Jewish Home helped her restore her fearlessness. Click here.