Meet Jean Phillips.
Learn how Transitional Care at the Jewish Home helped her restore her fearlessness.
Programs & Services
At Jewish Senior Life, our mission is to ensure that our programs and services meet the current needs of older adults in our community—and to anticipate what future needs will be in these rapidly changing times.
Some of the services we provide that demonstrate our commitment to honoring and taking care of our elders include:
- Adult Day Health Care—providing nursing assistance for personal care, supervision, meals and recreation for those who are unable to safely stay home alone
- At Home Dining – meal preparation
- At Home Handyman Services— full spectrum of maintenance, repair and safety services, we help seniors live healthy, safe lives in their own homes
- Atkin Center for Outpatient Rehabilitation—physical, occupational, massage and speech therapies in a state-of-the-art center
- Living Well Companion Care—providing transportation, housekeeping, laundry, shopping, errands and companionship
- Marian’s House—a daytime memory care retreat, offering specialized programming, meals and respite
- Physician House Calls—geriatric physicians providing primary and acute care to those who are homebound
- Transitional Care—short-term rehabilitation after a hospitalization due to illness, injury or surgery
All our programs and services are aimed at keeping seniors in our community engaged, enriched and sound physically, spiritually and emotionally at any point in the care continuum.
In need of short-term care after a hospital stay? We're internationally recognized for our high quality rehab program!
Our Transitional Care / Short-Term Rehab program at Jewish Senior Life helps you resume control over daily living activities, and return home as quickly, safely, and comfortably as possible. Internationally recognized for high quality and customer satisfaction (CARF, 2015), we’re unique in that we offer you a full-time, in-house medical staff, a full time Physiatrist (trained in rehabilitation), and therapy sessions 7 days a week. Call 585-784-6397!
“The care was wonderful, expert, caring and efficient. The food was tasty, delicious and plentiful. I recommend the place wholeheartedly. Whomever is there to recuperate will do very well and be well taken care of.” – Dr. Alan M.
myHeart Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation Program
Hear from Jean Phillips and how Transitional Care at the Jewish Home helped her restore her fearlessness. Click here.